Let’s talk about goals.
I’m a big believer in self-empowerment. Constantly pushing yourself to grow a little bit every day. Without a clear set of defined goals, you have no direction. I feel like it’s important for me to share my goals with you so you can see that your goals can be really big things or just habits you want to build. It’s all about working to become your best self!
The following goals are the things that I would like to accomplish in the next ten years.
- I am loved just as I am by myself and others.
- I am a loving and inspiring mom to my kid
- I exercise for 30 minutes every day.
- I don’t eat meat.
- I am thriving in a career that allows me to be creative and strategic.
- I published a book about career advice.
- I have 2,000 pieces of quality content on my blog.
- My photo business brings in $10k in fun money a year.
- I am completely debt-free (I’m coming for you student loans…)
- I own a house by the ocean.
These are my goals. I could care less if you like them but I do care if you have goals.
Take some time out today and really think about where you want to be in five or ten years.
Keep a paper with your goals on you at all times. When you get that nagging feeling that says “this is your dream” or “if only I could do this” write it down.
Read your goals every day.
I promise you that you can do it if you work on it a little bit every day.
You achieve your goals slowly but surely when you work on them EVERY. DAMN. DAY.