It’s Simple Really.
I want to be happy all the time, like in the movies.
When I start to feel like I’m not happy I inject some happy into my life.
Here are some of the things I do that help me feel happy all the time.
- Buy Fresh Flowers
- Eat Fresh Fruit (Cantaloupe, Berries, Watermelon)
- Drink Infused Water (Cucumber or Coconut)
- Dark Chocolate (any chocolate will work)
- Drink Tea
- Focus on Nothing but Sitting Straight for 10 Minutes (it calms me down, helps with my posture and makes me feel refreshed)
- Get Fresh Air and Sunlight
- Herbal Teas
- Indulge in “Better Option” Sweets (Chocolate Covered Strawberries)
- Listen to My Favorite Music
- Tell Someone I Love Them
- Use Glitter
- Wash My Face
- Watch movies/pictures of puppies and kittens
- Wine (specifically a glass of Cabernet)
Here are some reminders that help me stay on top of my game:
- Avoid Salt
- Eat Healthy (no sugar, no caffeine)
- Let Others Talk (you don’t always need to be saying something)
- Stay Hydrated
- Take My Vitamin
What are some of your favorite things to do for a little pick me up?