I am crazy when it comes to keeping a clean home.
Here are a few of the super-easy tips and tricks I have tried and loved!!
- Clorox Toilet Bowl Gel Cleaner: I use this stuff all over the place
- Around the edges of the tub (I let it sit for a while on really icky spots)
- In the toilet… duh!
- Around the edge of the sink where all the nasties like to hang out
- In my mop water
- Have Big Storage Containers. Never Small.
- Big storage containers are great because you can shove the big clunky items in them along with the little stuff. If you start getting a lot of little storage baskets, you start to get clutter.
- Give This Minimalism Thing a Try.
- Go through your entire house top to bottom, don’t skip a drawer, closet, bin, envelope, nook or cranny and get rid of anything you don’t use at least twice a month. Every item you don’t have is an item you don’t have to clean, sort, organize.
- Mix Dawn Dish Soap and Jet Dry and use it to clean:
- Shower (no more water spots)
- Faucets – look SO shiny
- Mirror in the Shower